We graciously will accept the following donations
during shop hours and 1/2 hour before closing:
ACCEPTED DONATIONS: Our most popularly donated items include:
Donation hours begin at opening and end 30 minutes before closing.
Fall Hours (September 7 thru June 20)
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:30am-2:00pm
Sunday and Monday closed
Summer Hours (June 21 thru September 6)
Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30am-2:00pm
Tuesday, August 23 – Monday, September 5
Tuesday, November 22 --Wednesday, November 30
Saturday, December 17 – Monday, January 2
Wednesday, March 22
Friday, April 14 – Monday, April 17
Wednesday, May 24
DONATIONS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Any type of bedding
- decorative pillows
- Throw blankets
- Stuffed animals
- Other soft domestic items
- Toys made prior to 1979 (in keeping with government regulations)
- Lawn darts
- Kitchen knives
- Sleeping pillows
- Car Seats past expiration date (please check the back of your seat for date) or car seats that have been involved in a car accident.
- Couches or other large furniture pieces
- Playards that do not comply with current safety standards. Current production play yards and playpens have top rails that automatically lock into place when the play yard or playpen is fully set up. CPSC and manufacturers have recalled more than 10 million play yards and playpens with protruding hardware or rotating top rails. Please see the CPSC website for a complete list.
- Children's clothing with drawstring ties (it is a strangulation hazard to have any drawstring at the neck area, or drawstrings over 3 inch in length at the waist area)
- Hairdryers without protection against electrocution. This protection is provided by a large rectangular-shaped safety plug at the end of the cord.
- Halogen torchiere floor lamps without wire safety guards to protect against fire hazard.
- Any other item that has been recalled by the CPSC
We maintain a log of all items recalled by the CPSC and make it a priority to maintain a selling floor free of any such items. Should you have any questions, we encourage you to check on the government website at www.cpsc.gov
Sunday, Monday, Friday, and Saturday closed